Sunday, February 24, 2013

Family Visit to Medford

Last month we took a trip to Medford to celebrate my mom's birthday and be there when Addison was blessed at church. It just so happened that Uncle Tyson had a flight from Portland to Medford that we got to hop on Wednesday night so we got to spend some extra time with family. As you can tell from the pictures the kids loved the flight and Parker tells everyone he got to fly a plane. On Thursday night I got to spend time with my childhood friend Leilani who recently moved back from Illinois to Talent so it was fun catching up with her. I feel so blessed to have a great friend over the years who I can just pick right up from when we last saw each other.  Friday I had lunch with my dad and us girls got a sitter and went shopping for a couple hours to find the kids matching outfits  for pictures.  Saturday we had a party for my mom, the kids made a cute video dancing to "gangman style" and made pictures for decoration at her princess party. Sunday was Addison's blessing at church. It's always fun to go back to the ward I grew up in and see people my age with their families. We had a little get together at my grandma's Shades after the blessing were we attempted to take pictures but Preslie wanted nothing to do with. So after her massive tantrum we decided to hit the road. I love visiting my family, makes me wish we lived closer so all the cousins could grow up together like I did with mine. But for know we are happy where we are. I love my job, Parker loves school and we have our friends and family here.


Preslie saying "cheese" before we took off

Uncle Tyson and Parker getting ready for take off

Me , Dustin and Addison

My 3 favorite girls

Posing with Addison

The kids making cards for Nana

Dustin & Addison chillin on the couch while the boys played HALO

Addison on her blessing day wearing Tori's blessing dress
We have another busy month ahead Parker starts coach pitch in a couple of weeks, Preslie is going to try soccer with her friend Sunni and in a couple of days I leave for Vegas to see Tim McGraw & Faith Hill in their Soul2Soul tour at The Venetian in Vegas. Dustin will be coaching again this year and is excited that 6 of his players last year asked for him as a coach for this year.  Look forward to my next post my sister Bree has never been to Vegas so it should be alot of fun.





No comments: