Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hey Baby Let's Go to Vegas


 
It's taken me a couple weeks to finally recover & catch up on sleep from my recent trip to Vegas. A couple months ago I was awaken by a phone call from my sister Bree who asked if I wanted to go to Vegas to see Tim McGraw  & Faith Hill at the Venetian  for my 30th birthday. It was a no brain er so we started to plan our weekend getaway. It was just the two of us and Bree has never been to Vegas , where do I even start. Its a whole different world there and so much to do in such little time.  I was so excited to show her a good time. We left on Thursday and spent most of the day traveling and getting our rental car. Once we arrived the car automatically drove into the outlet mall in search for the perfect outfit for the concert. We looked around for a bit then decided  to find our hotel but again the rental car took the wrong exit and we ended up at in-n-out burger. After dinner we made it to the hotel, checked in and set out on our way to get our tickets and see the venue. We harassed the lady working at the counter with our 20 questions but she was super nice and very informative. We then headed down to Fremont street where we Zip lined down old town. It was so much fun!!! After that we decided to call it a night but not before Bree's Krispy Kreme binge:)
The next day we headed out shopping again then got up the courage to ride the New York New York Roller Coaster. I remember Bree telling me to just yell and it won't be so bad. She lied I yelled so hard my throat hurt when we got off. It was not my cup of tea but We can say we did it. We decided not to buy the pictures because my mouth was wide open and Bree's head was down the whole time. Good Times!!! We then made a couple stops and decided to go to sephora and get some make-up but instead got our make-up done.The plan was for both of us to get fake eyelashes but once my "bat wings" as Bree called them were on she changed her mind. We then headed back got ready for the concert and had an amazing time. We were so close to the stage it was amazing. Ive seen them in concert 3 times and him 6 times and this by far was the best. I wish the concert was longer but it was still awesome. The came in from the side entrance and worked the crowd and came within a few people of us. A very intimate concert. After the concert  we were starving and we decided to head to dinner at the cheesecake factory in Caesar's Palace. After  and a long walk back to the hotel we called it a night.
On the final day we went through Madam Tussuad which is a bunch of celebrity wax figures. We even got to see Tim again:) Vegas was so much fun in such a small amount of time. I think it will be an annual trip,next time with both of my sisters. Thanks Bree for a great time and lasting memories next time maybe we wont run into so many crazy people. Tori be ready for your 30th !

Here are a few pics from our trip:












No comments: