Sunday, March 4, 2012

Do you smell what "The Rock" is cooking?

Ticket Stub
This was a guy sitting next to Dustin, I thought he could have been one of the wrestlers,lol
The Rock & Cena
The Rock
The stage before going life on TV
Chris Dudley
Parker & Mom in the suite
This past Monday Dustin, Parker, my brother in law Mike and I all got the chance to go to the WWE Monday Night Raw at the RoseGarden. A good friend of mine works for the Portland Trailblazers ticket office and was looking for seat fillers since this event was televised. I offered for Dustin and I to do and and mentioned that Parker was going to be jealous. I asked her if tickets were still available for purchase thinking i could buy 2 tickets and have someone take Parker. A couple minutes later she called and said she got two tickets in a suite for Parker and a guest. After a couple phone calls and emails, we decided that I go with Parker and Dustin and Mike got to be the seat fillers. I think Dustin and Mike moved once other then that they got to sit 12th row behind the ring. Parker and I were in suite with two other people a daughter and her father, then toward the end of the evening when the ROCK came out in walks Chrisk Dudley (a former Trailblazer and his kids. I knew who he was but was too scared to ask for his autograph but still managed to sneak a picture. He was extremly nice and kept asking Parker all kinds of questions. I had a blast , I know Im a dork but Parker and I had a great time. It was nice to do something just as mother and son. After it was over we went and met up with Dustin and headed home to get Preslie and tell her all the exciting things. All she said was"you not on TV guys"

2 comments:

Breeann Vanderhoff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Breeann Vanderhoff said...

I like Preslies comment. Awesome . I didn't know you got to see a former trailblazer.