Wednesday, February 9, 2011

P A R K E R & MISS PRESLIE

Lately we've been extremely busy and haven't posted in a while. Between work, planning my ten year high school reunion and everyone being sick a week at a time I've been a little lazy with my posts. This kids are growing up way too fast. Preslie's hair is getting longer and becoming quite curly and Parker has been working on his name at school. All he wants to do when he gets home is show me how good he is getting. We still have work to do but he's getting pretty good at it as you can tell. Only a couple more weeks until Dustin & I are heading to the beach for the Newport Seafood & Wine fest. Parker is having his Valentine party at school tomorrow and Preslie is getting christend on saturday with her cousin Josey so look forward to those pics soon! * CHEESE*
CHECK OUT MY CURLS


P A R K E R

PARKER HARD AT WORK PRACTICING HIS NAME



No comments: