Saturday, April 14, 2012

Let's Go Dodgers


It's our families favorite time of year, Baseball season! This year Parker gets to play TBall in the little league not just through the city, so he's pretty excited. Dustin is coaching again this year, he didn't sign up too but there was so many kids and not enough coaches that I volunteered him. My mistake because he thinks he's coaching the major leagues. He hasn't cancelled a practice yet even with the rain storms and hail we had. Isn't baseball the one sport they cancel if it rains??? I guess everyone is as dedicated to it too since only a few kids miss practice. The team is all 5 and 6 year old boys who love baseball so I think he's happy. Dustin is grateful we have a bunch of parents who are willing to help out at practice and during the games so we look forward to a great season. Here are some pictures and a video from his first game. His first game he even got to play inder the lights.


My Little Dodger
Parker with his #1 cheerleader



Here is the video of his awesome hit to centerfield, sorry I'm working of my recording Preslie wanted to play @ the park.

No comments: