Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Vacation

This past week the kids and I got to fly to Medford on Tuesday with Uncle Ty to have Thanksgiving with my Family. Dustin met us down in Medford on Wednesday after work and we spent the rest of the week with my family, which hasn't happend since before we had Parker. On Wednesday I hung out with my sisters so all the kids could play and hang out. We decided to load up the car and head to the mall where we ended up getting a picture with Santa. Since Parker and Brayden were the only ones who felt comfortable with Santa we all had to get in the picture. Thursday Turkey Day my grandma cooked dinner and brought it over to the Georges where we all ate way too much food. I headed to bed around 8 and was awakened by a phone call that said "let's pull an all-nighter" I needed to go to toysrus so I thought why not. The plan was for me and Bree to go to toysrus and then walmart and head home for a couple hours of sleep then head back out but before we knew it is was 6 am. We had so much fun,I began to feel a little crazy and couldn't stop laughing. I spend the rest of Friday being lazy. Saturday it really hit me and didn't want to do anything, but I couldn't sleep anymore since Tyson,John and Dustin headed to Vegas for the day so Tori and I were stuck with crabby kids. I had a great time with my family and feel very blessed for everything and everyone in my life.
Happy Thanksgiving To All
Love
The Castellani's
Parker on the plane, he loved it since it tickeld his tummy!
Preslie and I taking a pic on the plane, her 1st plane ride
Santa Baby
Dustin & Ty on the way to Vegas
Black Friday Shopping

No comments: