Monday, October 25, 2010

Harvest Festival


This past weekend we were busy , busy , busy! Parker had his last soccer game.It was sad to see his season come to an end but it will be nice to get our friday and saturdays back, at least until softball starts in the spring. Dustin and I played in the great pumpkin softball tournament out at prairie field. I went as an 80's workout girl and Dustin went as a redneck.It was a blast and a muddy mess! I left my camera so I will post those pictures later. On saturday night we took the kids to the harvest festival at liberty middle school down the street which the camas parks and rec puts on every year. The kids get to dress-up in their costumes and play games and enjoy the bounce house. Here are a couple of pictures of the kids in their costumes. We have another busy week ahead.


No comments: