Saturday, October 10, 2009

All things New


So besides the newest addition to our family Preslie on september 18,2009 we moved and got a new car and within two weeks. The week after she was born we moved back to Dustin's grandpa's house in camas. (yes a week after she was born!). We then did the unthinkable and purchased a minivan. I said I would never ever drive one but I'm starting to like it. With all that excitement I have one more busy week, my cousin Taylor is getting married next week and Parker is the ring bearer. I am so excited yet a little stressed and anxious since his moods lately are unpredictable. Hope it goes better than the dreams i have been having(lol). I can't wait to see all my family and for it to be over so i can enjoy my last couple weeks @ home before i have to go back to work.

No comments: